Effective Air Safety Measurement & Purification in the Workplace
- Air Quality at work is the #1 concern
- Risk of sick leave associated with outdoor air supply rate, humidification, and occupant complaints
- Office air quality may affect employees’ cognition, productivity
Measuring What Counts
Ability to measure particulate matter as small as 0.1 microns in all states: solids, liquid aerosol and gaseous.
The 3 Rings of Defense
The ThinkLite 3 Rings of Defense program will clean your air in the safest and most efficient way possible.
TVOCs | Total Volatile Organic Compounds
- Inhaling large amounts of them is not safe for your respiratory system
- The smaller particals, including viruses and biological pathogens, will attach to TVOCs. This will allow them to live longer and travel through the air more easily.
Temperature, Humidity and Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- These factors in your environment make it easier for pathogens to linger longer in the air.
- Germs and bacteria are more likely to fester in your air at certain humidity, temperature and CO2 levels.
- TVOCs also stay in the air longer based on the concentration of CO2 and at unique combinations of humidity and temperatures in the room.
Air Quality Index (AQI)
- Air Quality Index (AQI) refers to the EPA’s index for reporting air quality, on a scale from 0 - 500. This index keeps in mind all the major pollutants, pathogens and risks in the air that directly effect health.
AS USED BY